There is no doubt that CBD products, including CBD tincture for pain, are popular. While they haven’t yet hit the shelves of all convenience stores, new shops are popping up in rural towns and big cities at incredible speeds. It takes nothing but a bit of start-up money to open a shop, but it takes years in the business and extensive knowledge about CBD to offer a product as pure as those from Johnny Apple. We know the quality we provide, but we also know you’ll have questions before you buy.
1. Is pain relief from CBD proven or just an empty claim?
• The popularity of CBD products has skyrocketed over the last two years. The demand has grown fast enough that science hasn’t been able to keep up, so many of the claimed benefits are likely to be anecdotal or based on personal experience. What science has said is that animal studies and small, short-term human studies do suggest that, based upon a review of compiled research, CBD may help to reduce inflammation and pain.
2. Will CBD make me sleepy?
• Research into the effects of CBD on sleep has only been completed on animal subjects. However, these studies do show a possible connection between CBD and reduced symptoms of insomnia.
3. Do I need to tell my doctor if I am using CBD?
• Yes, you do need to speak with your doctor about taking or using a CBD, especially if you are under the doctor’s care via therapy or prescription medication. CBD is treated as a supplement, and the FDA doesn’t regulate supplements. There is no definitive list of possible drug interactions.
4. Is CBD legal in my state?
• Johnny Apple ships CBD products to all 50 states. This is possible because their CBD products contain 0% THC. Because CBD comes from the cannabis plant, it can contain traces of THC. However, Johnny Apple CBD contains 0% THC, thus allowing them to ship to all 50 states.
5. What are the ingredients in CBD tincture for pain?
• Aside from containing 0% THC, Johnny Apple CBD tinctures only contain coconut-derived MCT oil as a base, while other companies use an alcohol base instead of this 100% premium oil.
6. Will CBD trigger a false positive drug test for THC?
• Yes, because CBD contains very low trace amounts of CBD, it may trigger a false positive drug test. However, all of the CBD products available at Johnny Apple are sourced and made to contain 0% THC to offer our customers the best CBD products in the industry.
Johnny Apple offers a long list of CBD products, including waxes, oils, and CBD tinctures for pain. All products are 100% THC-free, ultra-pure, and derived from organic, non-GMO hemp. Give yourself some time to take a look around our website at JohnnyApple.com to get a feeling for the passion we have for sharing quality products with our customers. If you have any questions or need a little help making a final decision, feel free to email us at email@example.com.